We're Bringing Sexy Back PART 1 -SJ

Hello, everyone! This is SJ and Dashiell reporting back to you after a nearly year long absence. So you're probably wondering why we ...


Hello, everyone! This is SJ and Dashiell reporting back to you after a nearly year long absence. So you're probably wondering why we dropped the ball on blogging. Or not. But I promise you our reasons equate to a kind of dramatic, funny story. A very long story at that, because I mean it's been a year and a lot of shit's gone down. To avoid putting you through an overly detailed explanation of our roller-coaster lives, we've decided to just tell the short version. In gifs.

BEHOLD! THE TALE OF SJ'S FIRST YEAR IN THE MALNOURISHED LAND OF TOO MANY ESSAYS 

August




September



October




November




December



January



February



March




April




May


So in summery, I went to college and discovered that I absolutely hate writing essays, and I have no idea what I want to do with my life. So I'm not going back, because I don't want to write essays or pay thousands of dollars on a degree for nothing. Also my best friend asked me out, we fell in love, and my parents do not approve. Went through a bit of depression, but now I'm better and back into the things I like doing! Like reading and writing reviews. Expect many reviews in the future, because I got a lot of time on my hands ;)





You Might Also Like

3 comments