R.I.P. It or Ship It Tag

Today I’m doing the R.I.P. It or Ship It Book Tag! This tag was created by emmmabooks , and it looked like so much fun I made my sister and ...

Today I’m doing the R.I.P. It or Ship It Book Tag! This tag was created by emmmabooks, and it looked like so much fun I made my sister and our friends do it with us. For this tag  you need to put characters names into a jar, and then pick two of the names at random. After that you decide if you rip them or ship them! Rip being a big fat NO to the couple, and ship meaning that you like the pair. So let's get started!

Our participants are- 
me (SJ
Mishka (my sister) 
Audrey (sister's best friend) 
Grace (Audrey's sister)


Round 1
Shipping ourselves with fictional characters


Mishka + The Darkling from The Grisha Trilogy

M- "Oh he's attractive! but he's like, evil. I... I-ye- no. No. HE'S GOING TO KILL ME."
G- "At least you'll be with a hot guy for the day."
M- "He scares me. Can we rip it?"
= RIP





Audrey + Aslan from The Chronicles of Narnia

G- "Who put that in there?!"
A- "He's my special pet *waggly eyebrows*"
M- "NONE OF THAT EVER"
SJ- "RE-DO!"
= RIP





Grace + Gimli from The Lord of the Rings

G- "...he's short and has an ax. If we were a couple he'd be like a weirdo kidnapper."
SJ- "His beard is older than you."
= RIP





SJ + Peter Petigrew from Harry Potter 

Everyone- "RIP IT LIKE A POLAROID PICTURE!"
= RIP





Round 2
Shipping characters with characters


President Snow from Hunger Games + Harry Potter

M- "I SHIP IT!"
SJ- "Are you out of your damn mind?!"
M- "Harry could fix him! He's young and fun, and Snow just sits in his office or walks in his garden being old and murderous."
A- "Harry would be good for him. Put some magic back in Snow's life."
= SHIP





Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice + Gollum from The Lord of the Rings

M- "OOH YUMMY"
G- "YUMMY?!"
M- "I don't know why I said that."
A- "...how's it going, Precious, a har har har"
SJ- "IT COULD BE PRIDE AND PRECIOUS"
G- "I'm ripping this before the world implodes."
=undecided





(I feel like I've committed treason for making this photo edit)
Bella Swan from Twilight + Cricket Bell from Lola and the Boy Next Door

SJ- "aaww... no. Maybe? I mean Bella was just an awkward teenager who moved to FORKS, and then a controlling vampire engaged her in a manipulative relationship. If she had dated someone like Cricket, she might have developed into a better person... or character."
A- "Bella's too *fart noise*"
=RIP





Hermione from Harry Potter + Neville from Harry Potter

SJ- "THAT IS MY OTP!"
=SHIP





Caleb Prior from Divergent + Gandalf from The Lord of the Rings

M- "That is an overwhelming ew."
G- "BUT WE SHIPPED SNOW AND POTTER"
M- "still ew"
A- "But how are these couples any different?"
SJ- "....we need a better system."
=RIP





So what do you think of these rips and ships?
Do you ship Gollum and Darcy?
Leave your comments down below!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. THIS IS THE WEIRDEST RIP OR SHIP I HAVE EVER WITNESSED. Kinda fun, though :-P And though I don't ship Gollum and Darcy, Pride and Precious rolls off the tongue really well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we had a lot of fun doing this tag xD The couples that we kept pulling out where HORRIBLE!

      Delete
  2. This is so hilarious and fun! I laughed out loud when I read some of your comments .:D (Personally, I don't think President Snow deserves magic in his life but that's just me *grins*) Great photo edits too!

    AND, I nominated you for the One Lovely Blogger Award right here: http://randomofalife.blogspot.com/2015/08/one-lovely-blogger-award.html I'm so glad I got to find your blog. :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you thank you thank you! :D I suppose Snow might not deserve the magic, but he needs it xD what meany head!

      And my goodness you're sweet! Thank you for the nomination :)

      Delete