Stacking the Shelves #1

We are all book lovers and the need to share our enthusiasm is sometimes overwhelming. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing ...


We are all book lovers and the need to share our enthusiasm is sometimes overwhelming. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

~*~

This is my first ever Stacking the Shelves! I'm so excited that I actually have books to share (I'm a supah broke ass and it's a miracle I actually have a haul to present). I get books from the library all the time, but instead of sharing those with you, I've decided to keep this exclusively a purchased, won, and gifted oriented haul. 

Books I Won
 These two packages were my first ever in my new P.O. Box! It's fun getting packages from the P.O. Box xD It's like Christimas. 


Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone
See you at Harry's by Jo Knowles
Love? Maybe by Heather Hepler



The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler
Mermaid bookmark



Books I Bought
I bought this because I really loved the series, but I can't afford to buy the whole series at once. I've owned the first book in the series for about a year now, and never bought the second book because the amazon options were either paperback or turtleback! I wanted a hardback to match the first book. Anyways, long story short I finally found a hardback for like, $2. I'm really happy about this.


Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy by  Ally Carter

Other
I love candles! Unfortunately I burned through three in a few weeks, but much fortunately I discovered my mom had a top shelf full of these lovely things in the laundry room. So I nabbed one or two or... five.


Lavender Candle in a silver candle holder with sea creatures cut out on it. 




So that's what I got for this week! 
What'd you guys find in your mailboxes?


You Might Also Like

0 comments