Stacking the Shelves #2

We are all book lovers and the need to share our enthusiasm is sometimes overwhelming.  Stacking The Shelves  is all about sharing the ...

We are all book lovers and the need to share our enthusiasm is sometimes overwhelming. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


Books I Won
So something awkward- I don't actually know how I got the two top books. I was expecting Never Always Sometimes, but the other two just showed up with a note that said "Thought you'd enjoy these!" I don't remember winning these books. But whoever you are that sent them, thank you very very much! Spelled looks awesome, and I've been wanting to check out The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight


Spelled by Betsy Schow
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
Never Always Sometimes by Adi Alsaid



Books I Bought

Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson



Books Gifted to Me
My co-blogger, Ace, gave me these books! She cleaned her shelves and brought them with her to college and then was like, "Friend. Love. Take." It was like Christmas!!! (Oh my God I'm that annoying person who uses too many exclamation points... better delete two just to be less annoying)


There are 11 titles here, and I'm really excited about all of them. Some of my favorites though are Gone With The Wind (It's hardback! I can get rid of my teeny tiny paper back now). City of Bones is a great one, and I flipped through Game of Thrones. But the two I'm most happy about are-







So that's what I got for this week! 
What'd you guys find in your mailboxes?




You Might Also Like

0 comments