Stacking The Shelves #4

We are all book lovers and the need to share our enthusiasm is sometimes overwhelming.  Stacking The Shelves  is all about sharing the bo...

We are all book lovers and the need to share our enthusiasm is sometimes overwhelming. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


Books I Bought/Gifted To Me

This weekend I went back to my hometown, Charleston, where I got to see my grandparents and nieces. Nana, who likes to wield my Papa's credit card around like she's the last samurai, decided to take all of her grandchildren (the great and regular kind) to Barnes and Noble. While my Nana likes to make the cash rain, my Mom doesn't let her go crazy. So Nana says, "Give my Grandbabies ALL THE BOOKS!" And Mom says, "Only give them $20 each for the luv of YOUR RETIREMENT!" 


Nana bought me Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone
I bought myself Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman

You Might Also Like

0 comments