Stacking The Shevles #3

We are all book lovers and the need to share our enthusiasm is sometimes overwhelming.  Stacking The Shelves  is all about sharing the bo...

We are all book lovers and the need to share our enthusiasm is sometimes overwhelming. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!


Books I Bought

There's this wonderful little shop where I can trade in my old books for money and buy books from their used section. I had bought the movie Annie Get Your Gun a few days ago, but when I went to play it IT TURNS OUT THEY HAD GIVEN ME THE FILM MARS NEEDS MOMS. What the heck? So I went and got that exchanged for the real deal. While they were hunting down the film I originally wanted, I went and got lost in the stacks upon stacks of old books. Ten minutes later, my mom found me in a dusty corner, cross legged on the ground inspecting these beauties 


Yeah that's right! They are little blue OLD hardbacks of the classic Shakespeare. I got Hamlet, Macbeth, Romeo and Juliet, The Merchant of Venice, and A Midsummer Nights Dream! I would have gotten more but money was tight and mom was already giving me the "you can have these or food for the next few days" look. The bookstore had about twenty of these, all matchy and gloriously bookish. Ugh I WANT MORE!

You Might Also Like

0 comments