Taylor Swift Book Tag

My best friend in the entire world is obsessed with Taylor Swift. I mean she practically IS Taylor Swift. And one time my sister in law&...


My best friend in the entire world is obsessed with Taylor Swift. I mean she practically IS Taylor Swift. And one time my sister in law's cousin, who I've met about three times, saw me after I got bangs and said I looked like Taylor Swift. So I feel like I have a connection with the singer (I sound deep but I'm being facetious as hell). Anyways, this is a LONG tag (21 parts!), so I'm only going to do a handful of the categories. To find the full list, look at Dana Square's post (this lovely blogger tagged me). Now proceed to the gif and image filled post! 

*None of these images, are mine. They're all taken from the web. Except for the Taylor Swift Book Tag image; that's mine, and the image with me actually in it because duh that's mine... or technically my mom's.



1. For ‘We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together’ pick a book (or book series) that you were pretty sure you were in love with, but then wanted to break up with.

I loved the first book. Second book was equally interesting, but the end fizzled for me. The love triangle angered me. And there was this one sex scene that grossed me out. Then the third book... ugh, I bought it, but just have no motivation to read it. That love triangle has put me off entirely.


2. For ‘Red’ pick a book with a RED cover.

This is a very red cover.


 3. For ‘The Best Day’ pick a book that makes you feel nostalgic.
Diggity darn, I looked rough that Christmas morning.

A Life of Faith Series- makes me think of my family. I've written two posts about these books. A Throwback Thursday, and a Top 10 Tuesday.


4. For ‘Innocent’ (written b/c of Kanye West!) pick a book that someone ruined the ending for.

I was reading a Top 10 Tuesday, and she mentioned a secondary character who, at the place in the book I was, had no last name mentioned yet. In her Top 10, she uses this character's last name, connecting him to another character I didn't know he was even remotely connected to. It was the first time in my life that I ever felt the heart shattering effects of a spoiler. 


5. For ‘You Belong With Me’ pick your most anticipated book release.

I WANT IT! I WANT IT BAD!


6. For ‘Last Kiss’ pick a series that you’re not ready to let go, even though it ended.

I want Rowling to write the children's stories. Give us more. Continue the story through the offspring. I want Daniel Radcliff to give candy to young whippersnappers and yell at his loin fruit for doing the same tomfoolery that he did.

7. For ‘Clean’ pick a series where you’re glad it’s over.

This series isn't over yet but Dorothy Must Die really needs to wrap it up soon, because I don't know how much longer I can hold on. I hate the books but I'm going to keep buying them because I want to know what happens BUT I NEED THE SERIES TO END SO I CAN SPEND MY MONEY ON SOMETHING BETTER! The covers are pretty, and the last two chapters of every book has a killer cliff hanger, and I cannot stand owning an incomplete series so I keep buying!


8. For ‘Wildest Dreams’ pick your favorite fictional guy–it’s preferred, but he doesn’t have to be a bad boy.
;ALSKDJF Um, The Gourmet Truffle from Anna and the French Kiss, Frank from Since You've Been Gone, Levi from Fangirl, Mr. Nobely from Austenland , AJ from Every Last Word, The Caliph from The Wrath and the Dawn, Chaol from Throne of Glass, Sam from Shiver, Four from Divergent, Cricket from Lola and the Boy Next Door, Lord Maccon from Parasol Protectorate and so many more but Mr. Knightly is the tits tho. 

My absolute all time favorite who stands above the rest and equal to Mr. Knightly is, Nikolai from The Grisha Trilogy.




9. For ‘All You Had to Do Was Stay’ pick a book you didn’t finish that you wish you had given another chance.

There was a lot of hype about this book. I thought the cover was pretty. The plot seemed interesting to me. I picked it up and it was just a lot of this girl going on about how she doesn't like to talk about her sickness. It was annoying. I stopped reading after two chapters. But I seriously wish I had pushed through because a lot of people loved the book, and I feel like I never gave it a true chance.

10. For ‘Teardrops on My Guitar’ pick a book that made me cry a lot.


The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
Every Last Word by Tamara Ireland Stone

Sad stuff happens 3/4 into these books that makes you want to die. I sobbed buckets over both of them. Read them and feel the pain. Throw the books across the room and let them sit in a corner for two weeks and think about what they did.


I TAG:

You Might Also Like

0 comments