Stacking the Shelves #5

We are all book lovers and the need to share our enthusiasm is sometimes overwhelming.  Stacking The Shelves  is all about sharing the bo...

We are all book lovers and the need to share our enthusiasm is sometimes overwhelming. Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Books Mom Bought:

Only the Good Spy Young by Ally Carter
Don't Judge A Girl By Her Cover by Ally Carter

Mom has agreed to buy me something around $20 once a month. This month I added two more books to my collection of Gallagher Girl books! I would have bought the box set, but alas there is none, so I'm having to purchase these babies a few at a time. I just have two more to go now! ALMOST THERE!


Random Things Mom Bought Me Because She Made Us Wear Matching Pink Raincoats Around Town While Grocery Shopping:


This little fella came from the Dollar Tree in the Halloween display! It's a Pirate Owl Bookshelf decoration. Since I'm not really an enthusiastic person in real life, and since I ran up to mom literally squealing, "OH MY GOD MOM! SPARKLY PIRATE OWL BOOKSHELF TRINKET" she bought me the thing. Also it was a dollar. How could she say no? a;slkdjf Sparkly owl pirate! I LOVE IT! What shall I name him or her? Black Hoot?


It's finally Autumn, and I have a slight candle obsession. Again, found this in the dollar tree and it was pumpkin scented so mother dearest laid down the big bucks for me (thanks, mom!). Because it's from the Dollar Tree, it doesn't really have a powerful scent. I mean, my room vaguely smells like pumpkin pie now, but I'll mostly use this candle for the sake of having a warm glow in the room. I won't have to waste the more expensive ones. Also, it comes in that tiny cute jar! 


Okay I have a MAJOR obsession with Burt's Bees products. Ever since a Cracker Barrel gift shop, I have been wanting these facial cleansing towelettes. I mean, I love the chapstick and the lip crayon they produce. I have used the Burt's Bees body wash before (good stuff). Since I love all of their other products, and as a person with oily skin and prone to acne, I had to try the towelettes. They were $6. Had to beg my mother for them (on the one hand I feel grown up for wanting Burt's Bees products so passionately, but on the other hand I realize I am a huge dependent who relies on the madre to buy me things. Is this post depressing or the rantings of a teenage girl who hit the jackpot? Both? ...don't answer that), but hallelujah I got the towelettes!

WHAT DID YOU GET THIS WEEK?
WHAT AUTUMN TRINKETS ARE YOU DECORATING YOUR SHELVES WITH?
Let me know in the comments!

You Might Also Like

0 comments