Bookish Thanksgiving FOOOODD yummy yum yum Tag

HAPPY ALMOST TURKEY DAY TO THE BEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD! It has come to my attention that you may not be celebrating this most gobliest ...


HAPPY ALMOST TURKEY DAY TO THE BEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD! It has come to my attention that you may not be celebrating this most gobliest of days...but OH WELL! This is a bookish tag, and even if you aren't celebrating the holiday, you can still enjoy the bookish answers! AND YOU CAN STILL GORGE YOURSELF ON YUMMY FOOD!

LET'S A HOP TO IT SHALL WE ...

1. Bread- What book is purely fluff, and has no real plot line? 
I don't think I've read a book like that! Anything too fluffy, and I stop reading... I NEED plot to keep me reading!

2. Turkey- What book made you want to fall asleep? 
The Maze Runner. I literally did fall asleep. Twice. I never made it past the first chapter. My sister found me with the book on my face, and I had been out for hours.



3. Gravy- What book makes the whole series worth reading? 
The Raven Boys. THAT WAS AN AMAZING READ! I don't buy ANYTHING unless I've read it first, as a general rule. But I've only read The Raven Boys, and I'm prepared to splurge and buy the rest of the series without having read them.


4. Stuffing- What book is stuffed full of action scenes? 
....the entire Divergent Trilogy. I had the urge to run up a wall after reading that book, or punch someone. I wanted to hardcore duke it out with SOMETHING!


5. Mashed Potatoes- What book looked good, and then wasn’t? 
Excuse me but MASHED POTATOES ARE BUTTERY FLUFFY EDIBLE CLOUDS. What more do you want??? Anyways, one I thought I was really going to enjoy was Like It Never Happened. It ended up being too... artsy? for me. Like, I think there was supposed to be a bigger meaning behind it, but all I got was "this is crap!"

6. Cranberries- What book has the sweetest romance? 
I've never actually had Cranberries. But I watched my boyfriend eat a can of them once. I was disgusted. Anyways, Since You've Been Gone had a pretty sweet romance. I liked their friendship throughout the story. Also her romance with Gideon broke my heart (i think that was his name...it's the guy who wasn't beautiful dorky Frank)


7. Corn- What’s the corniest book you’ve ever read? 
I started to read OCD, The Dude, and Me but I couldn't withstand the mounds of corn.

8. Green beans- What book is too long and needs to be shortened? 
I once ordered The Diviners from the library.
It arrived.
I saw how huge it was and was like "Nope! Buh bye!" 
And dropped it in the return pile. 
That book is massive and intimidating.


9. Pumpkin Pie- What book do you read to get out of a reading slump? 
Fanfiction? I don't know. I have quite a few reading slumps and nothing quite gets me out. I just get bored with Netflix and pick up reading.

10. Dog/Cat- What’s your favorite Thanksgiving food that you would steal from the table? 
BEER BREAD
CORN BREAD
ALL THE BREAD
AND IF THERE'S A CRACKER SPREAD WITH LIKE, SHRIMP DIP OR BRIE CHEESE AND JAM I WILL EAT ALL OF IT IN ONE SITTING AND YOU WILL GET NONE OF IT!
*hisses* my precious

You Might Also Like

0 comments