Sunday Confessionals || I've Taken This Book's Name In Vain

Okay so it's not that dramatic to the surrounding bookish world, at it's not even an opinion. But my blog is called A Tree G...


Okay so it's not that dramatic to the surrounding bookish world, at it's not even an opinion. But my blog is called A Tree Grows In Bookland. It's a spin on the story A Tree Grows In Brooklyn. But here's the thing, folks...

I'VE NEVER READ THAT BOOK! My blog is named after it, AND I'VE NEVER READ IT! I don't even know what it's about. I feel like that's totally wrong. What if I hate the book, and I've dedicated a whole blog in it's name?? 

What do you guys think? 
Is there an unspoken rule to naming things after things you know nothing about? 
specifically in the bookish universe... 
Idk. I feel like a sham naming a whole BLOG after a thing I know nothing about.


You Might Also Like

0 comments