Dashing Through The Snow Book Tag

MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU GUYS! ARE YOU HAVING A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY! Oh I'm just so excited! I want to hear all about your Christmas's...


MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU GUYS! ARE YOU HAVING A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY! Oh I'm just so excited! I want to hear all about your Christmas's. What are some of your favorite Gifts? Traditions? Your favorite thing about today? Talk to me and let's celebrate! And don't forget to check out my Christmas giveaway!

I've been searching for a bookish Christmas tag for ages and FINALLY I HAVE ONE, THANKS TO  LITERARY HELLION! So hold on to the reigns, we're about to dash through the snnooooowww

1. Name a book you would like to see under your Christmas tree.


I thought for SURE I wouldn't be getting this series for Christmas, and it made me so sad. I'm dying to have these books, but Christmas just worked out in a way where I wouldn't be getting a lot of gifts. I was okay with that BUT DDDAAADGUM I WANTED THE GRISHA TRILOGY! Well guess what. My sister in law, and the Otaku Twins have made my dreams come true. The Twins are sending me Ruin & Rising in the BARNES AND NOBLE EDITION THAT I REALLY WANTED! And my sister in law is buying the other two books. I'm so happy I could am crying. 


2. A book you’ll be reading during the Christmas Season.


Truthwitch. Yeeeeeaaahhh buddies! I WON AN ARC FROM SUSAN! I'll be curling up and reading this ARC fo shor

3. Favorite Christmas Movie.
A Christmas Story. Elf is hilarious and quotable, and The Grinch is a favorite too, but A Christmas Story just holds so many favorite family moments for me. I tell my sister that that scene where the brother screams, "I CAN'T PUT MY ARMS DOWN!" and then he runs after his brother's group saying, "Wait for me" is totally her. My sister is Randy. 


4. Do you like snow?
I love snow, but guess what! I LIVE IN THE SOUTH! It's a cruel injustice that my Christmas is celebrated in 75 degree weather.

5. Name a character you you would like to spend your Christmas day with.
Penny, from Girl Online. There are a lot of characters I love, but Penny and her family and friends are just incredibly jolly and look for the joy in everything. They would be wonderful to experience the Christmas magic with.

6. To give or to receive?
I absolutely love to receive gifts, but only when it's something I like. I hate that feeling of having to pretend like I like a gift when I secretly hate it. I'd much prefer to GIVE something to someone. I'm good at finding gifts that people will like, and I get a thrill out of it. Sometimes I go overboard and get too much for one person, and then everyone else is out of a gift. Like, this year I went overboard for my baby sister and got her all these gifts that she loved, but everyone else I have waiting for gifts... well they'll get theirs in January when I have more money.

7. What fictional place would you like to spend Christmas at?
Hogwarts. I want to see all the glorious Christmas decorations for myself and play in the snow. There would be TRUE Christmas magic dazzling the halls there.



8. Fondest Christmas memory?
My fondest memories are of my entire family- brothers, sisters, parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, sister in laws, nieces, great grandparents... all gathered around my Nana and Papa's christmas tree on Christmas eve. We open up our presents then, all of us crammed into the too small living room and piling waves of trashed wrapping paper around us. I love pulling out gifts and seeing everyone's faces, and all the laughter and shouting. It gets really hot in there with all the energy, so somebody ends up opening a door hoping the outside air will be cold enough to cool us off.

Those are my favorite Christmas's. Haven't had one of them in a few years and it makes me sad.

HOWEVER! This year, my family and I have gone with a family friend up to a cabin and feels very Christmas-y.

9. Can you say Christmas tree ten times FAST  in a row (pronouncing it correctly!)
NO I CANNOT BUT MY SISTER-IN-LAW CAN AND I AM SO PROUD OF HER!

You Might Also Like

0 comments