The To Be Read Tag || TBH My TBR Has Vanquished Me3:05 PM
This tag was originally created by Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books The Rules: 1. Answer these questions truthfully 2. Once ...
This tag was originally created by Rachel @ A Perfection Called Books
1. Answer these questions truthfully
2. Once you’ve completed this tag, tag some other book bloggers to answer these questions next
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIIIGGHT FOLKS! (I'm totally Matthew McConoughogie) THIS IS THE TO BE READ TAG! If you are a blogger, or a reader of Young Adult, and general follower of blogs, or even an owner of a goodreads account, chances are you DEFINITELY got a MASSIVE TBR pile. AND I'M A SLOW READER SO IT'S JUST PILING HIGHER AND HIGHER! I feel like I'm making no real dent in this mountain of a pile. One day, it will kill me. Prayers, please.
1. How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
I just have a smorgasbord of a list on Goodreads. There's no real rhyme or reason to it! The only sense of organization is the "Read These STAT" list, and those are the books that people have practically thrown at my head and have strongly adviced that I read them RIGHT NOW!
2. Is your TBR mostly print or e-book?
Sometimes, my aesthetic side and practical side war over this. 'Cuz like, I AM A HUGE HARD COPY ENTHUSIAST! I 100% want the physical copy of a book in HARDCOVER...but occasionally I'll find a version of the book online and read it there so I don't have to lug a book around. And I also read faster when reading from a screen. So in all honesty, I SHOULD prefer e-book...
but them hardcovers tho
3. A Book That’s Been On Your TBR List The Longest
This AUTHOR has been on my TBR for over three years, and I've still yet to read any of her stories. I am the worst.
4. A Book You Recently Added To Your TBR
5. A Book In Your TBR Strictly Because of Its Beautiful Cover
I only add books I think I'll enjoy reading, and I won't be embarrassed to read outside. Covers are important. But I don't add to Goodreads what I won't read. HOWEVER! I did get interested in The Grisha Trilogy because I thought the covers were sleek. Picking those books up... haha...hahaha BEST DECISION OF MY LIFE.
6. A Book On Your TBR That You Never Plan on Reading
7. An Unpublished Book on Your TBR That You’re Excited For
8. A Book On Your TBR That Basically Everyone’s Read But You
*cries* I OWN the book! But I can't seem to sit down and just read it. I'VE GOT THE READER'S YIPS!
9. A Book On Your TBR That Everyone Recommends To You
I believe if I knew a lot of bloggers in real life, that they would throw these books at my head.
10. A Book On Your TBR That You’re Dying To Read
11. How many books are on your Goodreads TBR shelf?
a whopping 502 books! That will jump to 600 by tomorrow probably.