Warm Me Up For Winter Tag

I should have posted this on December 21st, but I was driving home from Disney World and didn't have internet access. Would you guys ...

I should have posted this on December 21st, but I was driving home from Disney World and didn't have internet access. Would you guys be interested in a Disney World post?
 Anyways, a few days late, here is my WINTER TAG! Cozy up, folks, it's about to get snowy all up in here.


1. What’s your favorite hot chocolate?
I've really only ever had Swiss Miss. My siblings drink it with water, and I think that's nasty. I must have my powdered cocoa with milk.



2. What’s your favorite pjs?
I have a pair of pajamas that are light blue trousers with a long sleeve button up top. They are cozy and have purple and dark blue snow flakes on them. And my other favorite pair is my giraffe onesie with the hood.

3. What’s your favorite thing about winter?
I love how cold it is! And I like the coziness of it all. My absolute favorite thing is to cuddle up indoors and be warm. Also I look really good in sweaters. My wardrobe is rockin' in the wintertime. Put me in summer and I'm a sweaty mess who doesn't know what fashion is. 

4. What’s your favorite winter lip product?
Plain ol' lip tingling Burt's Bees lip balm. I love all things Burt's Bees.


5. What’s your favorite winter candle?
I prefer Yankee Candles, but I'm okay with anything that has a strong scent. I light two candles at a time, mixing a vanilla or sugar cookie scent with apple cinnamon.

6. What’s your favorite cozy jumper?
I don't have one! GASP! SHOCK! I KNOW! I need to invest in a few cozy winter themed jumpers, but all I have for now are some ragged, comfortable sweatshirts that are hand me downs.

7. What’s your favorite cozy scarf?
A black, grey, white, and other shade of grey knit infinity scarf.



8. What’s your favorite bath bomb?
....I don't have one. Never tried them. Can't take baths in my house because there's too many people and no time to relax. But when I get an apartment I will definitely try bath bombs. Any recommendations on where I should start?

9. What’s your favorite winter scent?
I'm now realizing how unprepared I was for this tag. Yikes! I don't know what scent I like... just fire going in a fireplace? Cookies baking? All good stuff.

10. What are your favorite winter movies?
The classics- Grinch, Elf, A Christmas Story. New In Town.
 It isn't Christmas until I see these. 

11. Do you like the snow?
I AM A SOUTHERN GAL I LOVE SNOW AND I NEED IT AND I DON'T GET IT THAT OFTEN LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOOOWWWW
Whew, so okay I lived in Atlanta during the Snowpocalypse and it was the bomb.com 
I did snow angels for the first and last time in my life. But my absolute favorite snow memory was when I was about 4 years old living on James Island in South Carolina. It snowed just enough for me and my brother to make a tiny snow man...well, two thirds of a snow man. We rolled two mounds of snow and couldn't scrimp together enough to make the head. At our young ages we didn't think to just divide what we already had and make a smaller snow man. So we were the sad southern kids with a decapitated snow man. How magical.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love this post. I'm Canadian and I hate winter. Lol

    ReplyDelete