2016 Challenges I've Joined

For the first time in my blogging life I'm taking on Challenges outside of Goodreads! I saw all these calls to join challenges, and...


For the first time in my blogging life I'm taking on Challenges outside of Goodreads! I saw all these calls to join challenges, and I was really interested in a few of them. But then a few of them turned into a lot. A lot turned into too many. So many turned to: "I'm overwhelmed. K bye." I know myself. I have a tendency to join EVERYTHING, get way too in over my head, and then cease involvement in any of the challenges. I like to be social and be a part of everything, but being social wears me out and then I turn catatonic. I didn't want reading to turn into homework for me. I didn't want to feel the need to retreat from my blog. But I wanted to do SOMETHING! 

In the end, I've decided to opt out of committing to a reading challenge. I did join two other challenges though. These should be relatively easy for me, seeing as how I was already planning on doing these things for myself. 



This challenge encourages people to not read more, but to TALK more. Talk about books. Discuss them. Share a link about your discussion and keep the conversations going. My goal this year is to post 25 discussions. 



The Goal here is to visit 365 blogs this year, and comment on them. I've been wanting to visit more blogs and leave comments so this one I had to join, no hesitation! Nori compiled a list of all the blogs to follow. It's a really easy challenge to keep up with.



Which challenges are you doing this year?

You Might Also Like

0 comments