Bed Time Book Tag || I'm a hibernating bear

Hey there hi there ho there! Today's book tag is brought to you by ...somebody. Don't know who made this. But I saw it over o...


Hey there hi there ho there! Today's book tag is brought to you by ...somebody. Don't know who made this. But I saw it over on Cait's blog a while back, and I marked it as "to do". When it comes to sleeping- I'm a bear. I don't think I'm a night owl OR an early worm. I just need 8 hours of sleep. If I go to bed late, and my sleep gets cut off, I take all day to perk up and I'm wide awake at night. If I get an abundance of sleep, then I'm bright and chipper in the morning and I crash at night. My schedule is really off tho, so I've been going to bed at 4a.m. lately and waking up at lunch time such is the life of a professional bum Now lets get on with this tag,shall we!


1. A BOOK THAT KEPT YOU UP ALL NIGHT.
Cinder by Marissa Meyer. Goodness this book was good! Everyone told me to read it, so I got it on audio, and spent hours falling into the story and getting wrapped up in anger towards Adri and Levana. Such a fun story! Plus, you know, ...Chinese Cyborg Cinderella ~bless~

2. A BOOK THAT MADE YOU SCARED TO SLEEP.
Raven Boys- that description about the trees whispering gave me chills! I sleep next to a huge window that looks out onto some trees and I could see them during the night through the slats of my blinds, and the wind was howling the night that I read the book. I couldn't help huddling under my covers thinking about that scene from the book.

3. A BOOK THAT MADE YOU GO TO SLEEP.
Maze Runners-I wanted to read it before seeing the movie, and to see what all the hype was about. I got two pages in and two hours later I woke up with it on my face. I never got past the first chapter. After the third time that happened, I just gave up.


4. A BOOK THAT LEFT YOU TOSSING AND TURNING ALL NIGHT IN ANTICIPATION OF ITS RELEASE.
Six of Crows- and then I proceeded to not read it for five months, but I got it on audible! SO MAYBE I'LL LISTEN TO IT SOON!? Hopefully? Maybe? I'm not fixated on teh reasons as to why I can't read this. Nope. Not at all. It's not driving me insane one bit. Why can't I seem to read this allegedy wonderful read???? TELL ME THAT, JACK!

5. A BOOK THAT HAS YOUR DREAM BOY/GIRLFRIEND SHIP OF TWO SEPARATE BOOKS
Luna Lovegood and Foster from First and Then. Luna is so whimsical, and Foster is your definition of sweetheart nerdy boy. They're two of my most favorite side characters, and I think they would just be so stinkin precious together! 


6. A BOOK THAT WOULD BE YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE TO LIVE IN.
The Hunger Games. No thank you. Keep your revolutions and mandatory carnage reality show to yourself pls.... I seriously would not survive in this world. Couldn't live in the Capitol- I'm not...fancy enough. Or in love with vibrant colors and wild costumes. Couldn't fight in a revolution or in an arena. I'd be the first one dead! I AM A WIMP! Puny! Weak! I'd either get shot in a kerfuffle or mother nature would break me down. Just give me Peeta and let us live in a house made of baguettes.

7. A BOOK THAT REMINDS YOU OF NIGHT TIME.
Night Circus. I don't know. I don't really associate books with night time, or day time. They're just a thing to pass any time with. But Night Circus has the word "night" IN it so... I'm taking the easy road out of this one *speeds away*


8. A BOOK THAT HAD A NIGHTMARISH CLIFFHANGER.
ILLUMINAE. I wracked my brain for a long time thinking about this one! All cliffhangers hurt and I get over it?? But one cliffhanger I can't forget is the one at the end of Illuminae. This thing is revealed and I'm like WHAT??? HOW IS THIS GOING TO PLAY OUT, YOU WICKED AUTHORS?? also what happens to Aiden...because funny enough the AI is my fav

9. A BOOK YOU ACTUALLY DREAMED ABOUT.
I dreamed me and my homeboy Nikolai (from Leigh Bardugo's Grisha Trilogy) pigged out on donuts while sailing the high seas. He kinda looked like Joseph Morgan. We cuddled. I choked on powdered sugar. We made out. ...I now have Once Upon A Dream stuck in my head à la Lana Del Rey...btw making out to Lana Del Rey music with Joseph Morgan/Nikolai would be ~heaven~


10. A BOOK MONSTER YOU WOULDN’T WANT TO FIND UNDER YOUR BED.
The Grisha Trilogy's VOLCRA! Those flesh eating shadow bat cockroach vampire hybrids terrify the bajeebies out of me O_O

I TAG
EVERYONE! And a few select people via twitter when I post this thing ;) But if this tag interests you, let me know so I can read yours in the future! Or if you've already done it, drop your link in the comments.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Bed..where I should be right now haha xD I think the universe is trying to tell me something?? :P Anyway, yess I totally agree with the Night Circus being a book that makes you think about night time! For me, it's also because the cover is black, black, black! :)
    AND SAME WITH THE MAZE RUNNER LIKE ASDFGHJKL I got the book for my birthday and legitimately never made it past the first few pages >.< Cool tag, SJ!! :)

    Geraldine @ Corralling Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i seriously need to read the night circus! AND HALLELUJAH I FOUND A FELLOW WHO AGREES ON THE MAZE RUNNER! Idk about you, but I thought the story was a cool idea. I just could NOT stop falling asleep als;jf :(
      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete
  2. Aw the Maze Runner made you sleepy T.T It's one of my favorite books. Well, I read it back in middle school so maybe I wouldn't love it was much anymore, tis why I'm not goign back to re-read it XD I'd rather it live in my good memories than be disappointed by it now...I thought talking trees were a SWEET idea in the Raven Boys, I CANT wait for the Raven King! Have you read all three books yet? On Netgalley they have a sampler of the Raven King in one of their books and I was flailing! Ask Brianna! Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a really cool story :) I loved the movie and the idea, I just could NOT stop falling asleep??? it was so weird. BUT YES YES I'VE FINALLY GOTTEN CAUGHT UP ON THE RAVEN CYCLE! AND I DIDN'T KNOW THAT ABOUT NETGALLEY :o *races off to read*

      Delete
  3. I totally agree with you - some of the descriptions in The Raven Boys were truly chilling, but so beautiful! *wonders why I haven't read the rest of the series yet*. It must have been so weird to dream about a book... I haven't actually dreamt about the characters from one, but I'm not sure if I would like it, haha! Though the dream you had doesn't sound half bad... XD

    Thanks for sharing this! I think this tag sounds super fun, so if you don't mind, I'll have to get to it soon! :D
    Denise | The Bibliolater

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right??? they weren't necessarily creepy, just so well described that I got chills! And it stuck with me. You should definitely read the rest of the series before Raven Kings comes out ;)
      Thank you for your comment, and I'll be on the look out for your version of the tag! :D

      Delete
  4. Ooh, this tag looks really fun! I think I'll make it my post for tomorrow :) I couldn't agree more about Illuminae. When I finished the last page, I literally turned the book upside down hoping more pages would magically appear. I can't wait for the next one.
    Love your post :)

    Jessica from Fiction Folly
    https://fictionfolly.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you have a name close to one of my IRL friends and I almost had a heart attack xD I thought you were her! Anyways, yes yes this tag was phenomenally fun! And I am dying for more Illuminae. THat was such a fun book ♥♥ thank you for commenting! :D

      Delete