Take it back now, y'all || My first ever Weekly Wrap Up

Hello, all! I've seen people do weekly wrap ups, and I've been wanting to do more meme's, so I decided to jump on this one....


Hello, all! I've seen people do weekly wrap ups, and I've been wanting to do more meme's, so I decided to jump on this one. I think it's cool to see my weekly progress pooled into one post. This is also a chance for you to see all the posts you might have missed, and get to know me a little better. And hopefully you enjoy some of the stuff I pulled from the blogosphere this week! :) 



WHAT I READ

BLOG POSTS I LOVED THIS WEEK
Nicole wondered what type of YA protagonist would you be.
Alex asked why we don't give female villains more love.
Lillie shared her playlist for The Raven Boys.


MY LIFE
Haha what life? Literally almost everything I do revolves around books.
  • I became obsessed with the album Islands by Bear's Den. My favorite songs are Agape, Love That We Stole, Magdelene... oh heck just the whole album.
  • CHARLIE PUTH'S ALBUM FINALLY CAME OUT. It kind of disappointed me. It was essentially the same song over and over again, same tune, same pace. They were fine songs. It was just anti-climatic after I waited for it for so long. I expected more power and soul, and just got some nice pop songs I can play as background music.
  • I watched Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt in one night (thank you Adrian, for the recommendation, but also how dare you. You robbed me of sleep! AND GOT THAT GLORIOUS THEME SONG STUCK IN MY HEAD).
  • Grease Live comes on tonight, starring Aaron Tveit, AND I'M SO EXCITED, STUD!
I told you I had no life.



WHAT'D YOU DO THIS WEEK?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Nice wrap up! And yeah, my life is pretty reading centered as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA I knew that Anne of Gren Gables was getting a remake, but by the Breaking Bad writer?? Wow, this sounds epic! Thanks for sharing, SJ!! I hope February is even better for you - and that Grease Live was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought Grease Live was cute, the ending was definitely really impressive. And as much as I love Aaron, I didn't like him at Danny. Ahhh!!

    ReplyDelete